A 1991 ad for Gorham Bronze Urns: "The Reassuring Choice."
|The Cincinnati Crematory as it appeared after construction.|
|The original Chapel of the Cincinnati Crematory|
|The cremation chambers in the basement of the Cincinnati Crematory|
|The earliest section of columbarium niches in the chapel|
of the Cincinnati Crematory.
|The chapel of the Cincinnati Crematory after all sections|
of the original columbarium had been completed.
|The Hillside Chapel of the Cincinnati Cremation Company|
as it appeared after the 1941 addition.
|The new (1941) chapel in Hillside Chapel|
|The Chapel of Light columbarium, part of the 1941 addition|
to the Hillside Chapel of the Cincinnati Cremation Co.
|The Haven of Rest Columbarium, completed in 1963.|
|The complex of the Hillside Chapel as it appears today.|
|An exterior view of the Flanner & Buchanan Funeral Home|
at 420 North Illinois Street in Indianapolis
|The chapel in the funeral home of Flanner & Buchanan|
|The cremation apparatus in the funeral home's basement.|
|Frank Bates Flanner|
(from the John Crerar Library, Chicago)
|The "Shrine of Light" - the Indianapolis Crematory's|
family comfort area.
|The Flanner & Buchanan Columbarium|
|The LeMoyne Crematory|
(Engler Cremation Collection)